|Exhibit A: The Big Mac Shelf|
|Exhibit B: Preggo Parking|
One additional perk of pregnancy I want to mention is the encouragement that comes from friends and family. At a baby shower recently, the guests were asked to fill in the blanks on a card showing their wishes for Baby H-G. Here are a few I wanted to share with you...
- I hope you aren't afraid to be different
- I hope you love a girl with all your heart
- I hope you grow a beard (every man needs one someday)
- I hope you aren't afraid of the dark - it happens every 12 hours :)
- I hope you grow into a loving man
- I hope you ignore the little things that bug you
- I hope you never forget your house key, because your mom won't have it
- I hope you respect the Red Wings
- I hope you aren't afraid to take chances
- I hope that you know how much you are loved
So, for the preggers out there - what are the perks you've had during pregnancy? And for everyone - in thinking about your wishes for the next generation, what would you write?